PLACING AN ORDER
SbC is a one-woman business, so I am only able to take on a certain amount of orders at
a time, therefore the earlier you contact me to reserve your date, the more likely I will be able to accommodate your needs.
I ask for a minimum of 2-3 weeks notice for an order.
However, depending on my availability, I may be able to accept last minute orders.
* Wedding orders should be booked as early as possible (preferably 6-12 months in advance)
to assure my availability and allow time for consultations, cake tastings, etc.
To place an order request:
click on the Contact Me tab
message through my Facebook page
text or call 203-560-4749
- the date you are looking for
- estimated number of servings
- cake design details including inspiration pictures if you have them
- cake/frosting/filling flavors
While I do have starting prices, is impossible for me to have a specific price list, as each of my creations is baked and designed to your specifications. Once we have discussed what you are looking for,
(event, theme, preferred colors, flavors, design ideas, etc.) I will typically present you with a couple of options to choose from. When I receive your feedback, we will decide together upon a final design
and I will get to work on your custom creation!
For a general idea of my base pricing:
celebration cakes start at $5/serving
tiered cakes begin at $6/serving
sculpted cakes start at $100
smash cakes start at $25
Cost then increases with additional decor, gourmet flavors, and other upgrades.
* sheet cakes are only made as supplemental "kitchen cakes" to cut & serve alongside your display cake
if more servings are desired.
Click here for more detailed info on pricing, flavors,
and placing your order with Storeybook Cakes.